Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fully Conscious






So I have some awesome news! Last week my sister got engaged! And that means I am headed back to the motherland for 3 weeks to see my family and then head off to sunny Morocco for holidays and the ceremony! I know, how exciting!?

Now amongst all the planning, flight booking and giddy Skype conversations with the sister, I have been giving some thought to my summer wardrobe! It is officially winter here in Sydney and I started swapping my gladiator sandals for chunky boots and my singlets for knitted layers a month or so ago!

''Conscious Collection' is affordable,

 beautiful and full of must-haves'


 So as I was dreaming of London fashion I realised that I need to hunt out some great ethical clothing stores so I can pick up some summery pieces for my African holiday! Much to my surprise I found out that H&M are releasing a new summer range that is totally ethical.

True to H&M the 'Conscious Collection' is affordable, beautiful and full of must-haves for the summer. In their production H&M have used greener materials, more sustainable operations and even support community development. So, I think I'm set for a trip to Morocco that keeps me true to my pledge. Summer holidays here I come!


( images from blogg.flingly.com )

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment and make my day!