Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nothing a bit of Chantilly cream won't fix ...





So today I baked. I seem to have a little bit of an obsession with pastries at the moment and had the perfect excuse to make myself a whole batch of them today! Tomorrow I am going to another tea party for cancer research as a part of 'Australia's Biggest Morning Tea'. I seem to spend my life sipping from china tea cups and stuffing down mini-everythings at the moment .. But who's complaining??

I decided to have a go at these (very easy) pastry hearts with Chantilly cream! Seriously they are YUM. I put them up on 'recipes' for anyone else who wants to try.

Anyhow. This last week has been crazy, wedding prep is nuts but it looks like I'll be heading over to the UK in just a month! I'm so excited to be with family and be back in my hometown with lots of English goodness. This week I'm going to attempt to be at the sewing machine making gifts and little bits of cuteness to take home to them all! We'll see how I go!

Oh and PS - Just got on Pinterest and loving it! Coming in very handy with all the long-distance wedding prep. Sometimes I love technology!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and make my day!